Monday, January 31, 2011

JJ

Haven't Blogged in a while so heres whats up in my life

Im dating

And Jenny is awesome!

Oh Stephen Jones, defense attorney for Timothy McVeigh, spoke in symposium today and it was awesome. In fact im buying his book and reading it, because I've listened to the speech he gave today like three times ITS SO AWESOME!!

My life is kinda getting awesome I guess...

Except for one thing
This show is a metaphor/allegory for my life (and im using a multiplicitive my here) Heres why
  1. Buffy and Jenny look, act, and talk way to much alike
  2. I am referred to as the ginger with a soul, Angel is the only Vampire with a soul
  3. Other people are the exact same as people in the show (can't say because of awk-ness)
  4. Their High-School drama is close to our college drama and im just now in the season when their college freshman year starts 
  5. Oh other reasons also unmentionable.
Found this pic and like it for some reason


No school tomorrow cause of snowpocolipse so im staying up till three to watch new episodes on hulu

and really wish Jenny hadn't hurt herself so we could play in the snow tomorrow. 

SO here is another picture of Jenny cause I can without being creepy!!!
or not it wouldn't load creepy

So goodby

No comments:

Post a Comment