Monday, January 10, 2011

Best Chapel Ever!

Here are the notes I believe Mike O'Niel used today

  1. We're all going to live forever
  2. We're all going to grow old
  3. Imagine your funeral (yep no contradiction so far)
  4. Feed the wolves
  5. Mother Teresa snap
  6. Twilight Zone Prayer
So far today I have been completely terrified by my first class, and one more to go i'll tell you how it goes in an hour or two. But because this is a blog its only gonna take like three seconds. Wait thats like time travel my blog is a scientific miracle and I didn't even need a Delorean or whatever this is. stupid H.G. Wells movie adaptation
random phone call from me mom
last class in five mins
over less scared of that one cannot wait until saturday honors retreat!!
oh and now watching the cape cause Sumer Glau is in it and she is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment