Thursday, January 13, 2011

ANTICIPATION BLOG=Shenanigans, sharpening, retreat, and OBU game!

Because my blog can defy time I am now blogging about future events. (insert evil laugh here)

Tonight is the OBU v OC men and women's B-ball game some of my OBU friends are coming down to watch and I'm rocking a super bright green OBU super sumer shirt!! I know im a traitor but seeing as how I would not care to be at the game otherwise you people shouldn't complain. Oh and afterwords we will be hosting an old fashioned jungle pool game (wether or not the OBUers can stay)

Soon the Honors freshman (even though most of us are technically sophomores) will be doing a Bible-study called Sharpening and yes our distinguished friends outside of the honors college will be permitted to attend but if stuff goes over your head it sucks to be you.

and Shenanigans of course are awesome and we need to have some more in fact im inviting all honors to jungle pool tonight!!! this will be epic night even though I have to return to work tonight :( but hey MONEY!!

Need random picture for blog.......................
so I typed in random picture of google and this was the random-ist

1 comment:

  1. 'Twas a good night. We must do it again! Oh and I saw someone with a camera at the Jungle Pool games. We need these pictures out in the world!

    ReplyDelete