Wednesday, January 19, 2011

awkward and artsy apathetic assurance of aught

?

dosen't that describe life perfectly

just

I feel so lost at times like the people standing in the curve of this awesome crop circle. I can't really see the end result even though I know what im supposed to do with my life both On a grand scale, and for many things and on a distinct small scale. but there are things i don't see, no direction in times when i know what i want, and what i feel, but dont know that its what is best.

The strangest part of all this is that i've made my decision and still have no closure.

Ok enough artsy ramblings

lets get to some fun stuff.

nvr mind I just tried to read this out loud and it made no sense to me, and I wrote it . who invented punctuation these stupid dots dashes smeared dots creepy half faces strange stars curvy lines with dots and other stupidity

. - , : ; * ? ( )

i hate it all (mostly because i use it wrong) but hey who cares

i certainly don't i didn't even fix all the eyes (haha i mean i's) in this blog as a tribute to my apathetic state of mind. im now going to add a few more a words to the title it started out as just "assurance of aught" lets see how many words it gets too

see ya.

nope im back the alliterative title is much longer now!

so idk what i wanna talk about but im trying to avoid work like the plague because i need a night of sanity which is why im going to bed before curfew!! i know it seems impossible right? i will be asleep no later 1 or die trying. hmm? that would be effective if i die theres no more school or awkwardness between good friends. holy crap did i just say that? man my mind is GONE ok signing off and getting some shut eye.

WOW

stumbled one time (ok like forty but in stumbleupon counting thats almost one) and got a discripton of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment