Thursday, January 20, 2011

Im Blogging too much

I HATE music

  • it makes me focus on things I dont want too
  • it makes me look stupid walking back from work singing
  • it says things better than I can
  • and it is distracting


I need some serious help

I know I put this on Facebook but I find it Funny enough to post twice
+ now its edited

You're walking down a long sidewalk
someone else is going the opposite direction
at first you look down
then, after you think you might hit something, up
then to one side or the other
but no matter what you do there is always that one moment
where you awkwardly make eye contact and then quickly look away



This is like the funniest and somehow most random awkwardness ever!


also I feel like I should post one of these photos because despite all my objections and hatred of the event they turned out really good.



We all look so creepy its awesome!

Im looking foreword to the next one both because there will be no make-up and because Stephen will be tortured hahahahahaha!

For more check out these album links

1 2 3 4 5 6

six is on there just to mess with you lol

But who am I kidding i've blogged like five times in the last two days no one is still reading these

so I can say anything I want

Ok for the first time ever I've got nothing!

I just had a thought! im not posting this now Im gonna leave it open until tomorrow morning so it doesn't look like I have no life and posted thrice in a day!

But now that I said that no one will believe me and I decided awhile ago not to delete anything I've written on here. YAY strike through!!

you can still read it can't you?

oh well

I need a cable cord! the comedy night if the century has started back tonight and I can't see it till tomorrow when ill be doing interviews for my talon story UGH.

So tonight I realized people (including myself) are more mature than I give them credit for
I accidentally brought up an extremely awkward topic tonight a topic that in high-school would have sent both parties the other direction but instead we had and incredibly adult conversation and went right back to normal I FREAKING LOVE COLLEGE especially the people I hang out with for some reason they are all very mature for their age and yet they hang with me uh oh this is going back to the conspiracy theory...

Ok im posting it dont care if anyone reads 


ha









8 comments:

  1. I love conspiracy theories!
    ...sometimes.
    But share!
    NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks keppy and jenny? share what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read them too! instead of blogging try reading others and commenting..... ahem....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't no how to read! you know this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you use the wrong word then you use it correctly in the same sentence. A journalism major doesn't know how to read? You might want to quit college......

    ReplyDelete
  6. nope im already published in the first issue of the new semester.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add a comma and a apostrophe and you have a perfect sentence.

    ReplyDelete