Thursday, January 20, 2011

BOREDOM and frustration

who new a half day of class could be so quiet I mean everyones out of class why are we all using this time to sleep, and why are so many people not on Facebook, this seems like the day everyone would be trolling the pointless social network site for an ease to boredom.

But apparently im the only irresponsible college student. HA nvr mind thats preposterous.

wait that just means that there all plotting against me some how

AHHHHHH now im scared. I don't like this at all.

Ha look what I just stumbled upon

ok why do I keep stumbling into these anguish inducing quotes?

and turning over a new leaf...Ranting

All of you need to watch CougarTown wait dont stop reading let me explain.

the show is not about Cougar's at all, in fact the show is more like a new friends with both more and less maturity. It is great at addressing awkward truths behind stupid social norms or stupid ideas. 

Oh and It's sooooooo FUNNY!

umm more random discussion before I fall into more ugh discussion

uhh stumble?

nope more useless crap im now going to work for a ridiculously long time and I plan on being mad that i have to be there the whole time 

oh wait heres something

Based on my blog I fit into all categories I think I agree

So heres a  Great Average small bored and frustrated ginger signing off

1 comment:

  1. Everyone knows Facebook is a tool to keep students from doing their work... Therefore, on a day off, sleep is the preferred action

    ReplyDelete