Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blogging twice because life is insanity.

Dire apt occurrences & sundry sentiments

Would have been the title for this blog but its not haha

This blog will be intentionally oblique because it may or may not be about potential readers.

My life is a story, I guess all live are but mine (and my roommates, for more ambiguity I will be referring to both of our lives as mine) is something everyone would enjoy laughing at. I (and everyone in my life) seem to have the worst timing in all things... literally all things.

From adorative quadrangles to exceedingly lengthy emotional preparations, my life is in shambles. This insanity makes me want to scream! I wish i had mind control or at least some form of telepathy to which allows me to get everyone to talk about these issues. I dont want to pull an I'd like every decision to be made Uninfluenced. But no decision is going to be made as long as everyone keeps not discussing things openly.
Yet at the same time im blogging intentionally ambiguously, UGH

In the words of  from 30 Rock "i'll wait, Not forever"

This is not an ultimatum it is simply the only conclusion that our minds can reach at the moment. yes i went back to our this isn't all about me that would be conceded!


If a solution is found you (and im referring to the internet with that all encompassing you) will be the last to know. Sorry


because all of this should be worked out in person 


possibly hand in hand or arm's intertwined?


thats all good by

No comments:

Post a Comment