Monday, January 17, 2011

be prepared this ones a Rant

I would love to be reviewing Black Swan, or the new episode of House but unfortunately something has come up.

Let me start by once again apologizing for the prank pulled by me and Stephen it wasn't in good taste.

And that will be my last apology of this rant.

I have a serious issue with people reading my blog or my Facebook status's and deciding there might be something wrong with them or that they allude to something bad (they don't), and then instead of commenting, asking a question, calling me, or looking into it by continuing to read the status or blog, they call a member of my family??

Really?

if you have their number you probably have mine. so why would you think asking my mom whats going on or my brother or sister would be faster, easier, or more accurate than asking me?

I've had a crazy day of conversations with my family that involved no specifics and no names of people calling them or asking them whats going on with Joel. Umm im sorry im right here I can field any of those questions.

and family (Biological family) I love you and appreciate all your advice but when you call to tell me something or give me said advice Use specifics!

Im trying not to sound as angry as this makes me.

If you know me well at all you know that all of this I post is not in any way morally questionable except for what I have already apologized and faced consequences for (don't believe me check out facebook photos), and that 90% is sarcastic humor.

I can only assume people are reading one or two lines of a blog post or a single status comment and making wild assumptions. Thats how rumors get started and character is ruined. Heres a suggestion read it all and then come to ME with questions or comments, or you know...don't read it!

Thanx, and I lied Im also going to apologize for the harshness of this blog i really tried to write it as nice as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment