Monday, January 3, 2011

You make my smile HURT!

So title is a reference that you probably shouldn't get, if you do your a creeper and ur stalking me and im now paranoid.

I watched the live action version of Peter Pan today and realized once again how amazing the story is. I mean it has everything flying, magical lands, pirates, fairies (the small flight capable kind not the ones from California), mermaids, indians, intrigue, dastardly plots, a pretty epic love story, ticking alligators, plank walking, and england. Oh and all the characters FLY. I might have already mentioned that but its 1:30 or as I typed it the first time !:#) in the morning and i've been skype-ing for over 2 hours and my mind is going....But I achieved the first electronic pinkie promise, oh and tons of toad family worthy snaps.

I think I just made a new New Years resolution (did u like the reppetition? reppetition?). I will attempt to make fun of every state in the union on this blog, before the next year. Already got Texas and California!

Back to Neverland, ok that sounded way to stupid (and gay) so were ignoring it,  I have changed one of my stories to reflect a more anything goes style of fantasy that was implored in Peter Pan.

also best quotable directions ever "second to the right and straight on till morning" I wish i could write something this epic and long lasting!

YAY! a photo that reflects the title.

This refers to when you're in the presence of that one person who makes you so happy that you leave with the corners of you're smile hurting from over use. 

Who knew I'm poetic and romantic-ish late at night, or early in the morning depending on how you look at it but screw you half-full-people its always HALF-EMPTY! Why am I so adamant about this? 

Oh yeah 2 in the morning I should sleep but I am almost three hours into this Vid Chat now I've gotta commit!

Oh make fun of more states...nah...useless list

Things discussed in this blog
  1. Painful Smiles
  2. J.M. Barrie's epic play-book-movie
  3. State hatred
  4. Toad Families
  5. Pessimism (when it comes to liquids in jars)
  6. trust-worthy phalanges 
  7. Lengthy filmed discussion
  8. disorders that cause irrational fear (paranoia im stretching to reach 10 in this list)
  9. Platypi wearing top hats, holding canes, and dancing vaudevilleingly! (ok I didn't talk about this one but wouldn't in be awesome?!?) 
PS. neither vaudevilleingly and platypi are words, and my list did not get to 10







3 comments:

  1. k I laughed out loud when I read this because of how ridiculously random it is.... even for u. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete