Sunday, January 16, 2011

UGH!

Yes this is an exiting ugh and an ugh ugh.

First of all i've been sickly for the last three days ugh.
Secondly some random person is staying in my dorm room tonight, anger and ? ugh
Thirdly unmentionable ugh that involves retartedly late night discussions
Fourthly psychological test ugh
Fifth no zombie duck movie today ugh
Sixth UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

me and stephen just came up with a theory that if any of our conversations were recorded and psychoanalyzed the shrink would commit suicide or go crazy as in the "Cycle of Mental Anguish" episode of 30 Rock

also I just watched my favorite drama movie of all time The Prestige and still dont know which person I like more UGH

that was a good ugh

Honors retreat was not looking foreword to but was actually very fun I tortured a cat
Better Pic Available

went to a tattoo parlor
No pic available

went through a museum without breaking anything or injuring anyone
No pic available 

JENNY POST UR PHOTOS FROM YESTERDAY SO I HAVE MORE TO WRITE ABOUT.

and........scene

2 comments:

  1. no animals were actually harmed in the making of this blog and if you thought they were umm dont read my blog you wont get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete