Tuesday, January 11, 2011

COOL RUNNINGS

Does anyone have this movie it has been popping up in conversation too much not to be watched by me and others like really soon!




This movie has everything anyone could ever want; awesome songs "Jamaica we have a bobsled team," great catchphrases "wanna kiss my lucky egg," and  people breaking of frozen dreadlocks, and of course ITS A MOVIE ABOUT JAMAICAN BOBSLEDDERS!!


and And! AND!!
we can do this amazing costume for halloween, or any appropriate dress up party before then!


I mean seriously wow this is amazing. 

Now that I've got your attention with all this awesomeness I have some actual subjects to discuss. 
IDK if any of you also fallow  The Shenanigans of Jenniney the Rad (a very oxymoronic title if you ask me, she rarely blogs about shenanigans and anyone who uses the word rad is by definition not rad) well I had a thought (I know me a thought??) but could not find appropriately vague yet meaningful words needed to discuss my thought. but her posts mutual weirdness part 1 & 2 do a good job of conveying most of what I was thinking about in a strange poemy way that I would not have thought or cared to write. 

PS. I know the word is poetic I just don't care 


 

1 comment:

  1. was I talking to you about this movie or adam.. or you and adam

    ReplyDelete