Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Deflated Tires, Matters of the Heart, and the Essence of stress.

Back to 3's

It is a very strange experience to have a man conversation about heart matters without crude jokes, bad advice, and retarded comparisons of past fails and successes. In fact these are so rare most people say they don't exist. Im here to tell you they do.

And not only do they exist, but they are actually quite productive and useful. However when they start you don't realize it in fact you will be halfway through trading advice and regretful stories before you realize whats going on.

This train of thought is now making me uncomfortable so I leave you with this if you find yourself in the company of someone who has a different track record than you in these issues try and start one of these mythical conversations they can be awesome...

And switching gears....

Two credit hours less should not equal double the work load, and half the sleep allotment (ok sleep deprivation not all classes fault, but who else would I blame it on?)

This extreme amount of work im only now coming to realize is... well extreme

In fact it has made me have to choose between

  1.  Homework 
  2. Spending time with my college family
  3. Spending time with someone else
Of course I choose the only logical solution. Try and do all three!

this is not working so far because I decided to waste half an hour blogging 

im kind of an idiot

But the stress this semester is inducing has put the person next to me asleep and is taking its toll on my sanity.

and deflated tires... 

I tried to ride my bike to work today buuuuuuuuut after replacing the back inner tube the night before, it is once again flat.

I think I need a new bike 

now to wake this person up so she can help me study!

needs a photo.


4 comments: