Monday, January 3, 2011

Car=Gone

looking back at my posts I've decided im just a bar fight away from my life being a country song

  • Lost my dog=got her back but still
  • car stopped=waited two hours on a highway because no one could get me
  • car is unfixable
  • Its my fault

See I just need a bar fight or a cheating wife and I got a country song, and since im not married I need to go start a bar fight and call Kenny Chesney Tim McGraw Taylor Swift (I mean if im gonna call a country singer)

However I can't complain because it is totally my fault! I left the oil unchanged for almost a month and if you didn't know (I had suspicions) that is bad for your car.

But now Im stuck in Lawton for another week until I can be driven back to OC where I shall bum rides of people like a loser. This means that I will have to fix that flat on my bike ugh. luckily work is in walking distance and I live on campus.

On the bright side: no insurance, no gas, no tolls, no one bumming rides off me, more money (to be saved for purchase of better car in future), and... yeah I got nothing else and these are kinda bleh for bright sides.

However I've gotta make the best of this, so here's to 2011 I barely no you but cannot wait till you leave!

also I found pictures saying why hate you stumbeupon...
love you screenshot!
and find people generally retarded


No comments:

Post a Comment