Sunday, January 9, 2011

George lucas, New Words, Snow, Funny Pics, changing definitions, scary thoughts, crappy rooms, stupid books, and exceedingly long titles

OH and music im finding a new love for awesome music. but. only. awesome. music.


So I went to edmond Church of Christ  this morning and a slightly younger than now George Lucas was sitting below me. And im not kidding this was him.
No joke he was there! ps this isn't a picture I took because my phone sucks this is from google. I could not decide if i should ask for an autograph or punch him in the face. ok thats a lie I was gonna do both. 

new words, and changing definitions are the same, bloggable was used to describe the new definition of karma. It now is a substitute for the b word because of the famous saying karma's a @$#@%. 

Snow? well duuuuuuh! its snowing

Funny pics these have been sitting on my desktop for a while.




Oh and scary thoughts,




Crappy rooms. Whoever lived in my new room before me was retarded they had it set up so there is no room at all. The beds are vaulted so that im touching the ceiling when I half sit up in bed, the closet's are so close to the door you can't even open it all the way, and there is a dresser in the center of the room wtc (edited wtf). that was slightly counter productive.

and stupid books, I bought almost all my books today and none of them were used so I paid full price. STUPID

Oh but im back at oc so shenanigans, mcdonalds, cruddy food, and oh yeah school.

No comments:

Post a Comment