Thursday, January 27, 2011

POPE's, PONDS, & PRIVATE PARTIES

First since I am Pope (of at least the Awk Hour) these are the new rules for reading




  1. ALL CAPS WORDS ARE READ LOUDLY
  2. Bolded words are read deeply
  3. italicized words are read quickly
  4. Names are read wrong, Especially when you are given Pronunciations (pruh-nuhn-see-ey-shuh-s)
  5. "Quoted" words are read with air Quotes
  6. Words that are read differently one time are read differently forever. Meaning that soon everything will be fun to read even "KUHN" (coo-nuh)
Ponds are self explanatory (even though there is only one) and there will be splashing in it later tonight!

"FOREBODING" 

Private Parties is about to be ambiguous

1st of all, I really like being alone at times like I just wann hide from the world and watch crappy TV on Hulu. (did you watch it?)  cause I haven't yet idk if its a good episode)

Secondly, I have recently learned that MUSIC is AWESOME! It has the ability to say what you're thinking without you realizing it, and it brings people very close together.

Thirdish, small groups of people are more fun than large "movie like" parties where you know no one, and cannot have one on one conversations. 

Forth and finally, I love Judd theater (no explanation necessary)


This blog is short but I made a really long status update so they balance out 

Right??

2 comments:

  1. Are bolded words read like James Lankford?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do balance out! Well done :)

    p.s. Is it just me, or is your grammar improving? :)

    ReplyDelete