Friday, February 4, 2011

Twister, Talon, & Treacherous Torpor

Not this one

This One!



This is one of my favorite movies I've seen it once a year since it was released, and almost always (accidental alliteration) on VHS tape--the way it was ment to be seen. I wanted Jo's truck before I ever even thought about driving. Jo was probably my first crush. This movie is way to significant in my past cannot wait for tornado season when I get to see how scared my non-oklahoman friends are, while we run outside with cameras! 

things that came from the most recent viewing (including quite a few actual quotes)
  • "He was without apparel"
  • I just wanted to use the words
  • "Who are these people?"
  •  BEST ROAD TRIP IDEA (look for an itinerary soon)
Not this one, although I wish
and I do enjoy the sign and its appropriate-ness for this blog

This one! which I write for
But because of snow days the article I wrote last week was not published in a print edition which is unfortunate because no one reads it online and it was a great story! check it out __By Clicking Here__

Torpor=apathy the snow has made me slow, really slow, three days of and I haven't even blogged!

I really need to write creatively but I just haven't, curse you StumbleUpon, Hulu, and Facebook I  shall shun you all monday in effort to complete something...anything!

but here are my top stumbles of the last few days





No comments:

Post a Comment