Thursday, February 24, 2011

I really shouldn't be writing this

Today I woke up to find, My favorite weather. For those of you in close proximity who know that it is a gloomy, overcast, rainy, chilly, windy, dismal day ad are wondering what is wrong with me, let me explain. (Jenny dont have a heart attack over the incorrect use of punctuation in that sentence)

I love this weather. It smells like fresh fallen rain. Its cold but not too cold to go barefoot. There are clouds so low to the ground you are walking through them. Its the weather that just overflows with excitement somethings about to happen. Something is on the wind.

But what exactly is coming?

Well... my Mom, Aunt, and Little brother are coming this weekend YAY with a much needed cable cord and a very appreciated work of art. And Spring Break is coming up mighty fast, unfortunately I still do not have definite plans.

I really shouldn't be writing this because I could very easily be finding something more productive to be doing but its creative weather!

And so I leave you with some careful musings of a cynical comic.




No comments:

Post a Comment