Monday, February 28, 2011

Can you see what I see?

I have an interesting way of viewing the world. I either see the best or worst in every situation.

There is no middle ground.

I either go for the best possible outcome, as in unbelievably perfect like fairy tale insanity that never happens; or I see the worst-case-scenario as in events that would make need to scoop up your heart from the floor and clean up the mess from your bloody demise horrible.

This is probably very wrong way of looking at the world. but I do understand why. (yes im going to explain something about myself).

As a writer, a creative person. I see the world as a story, as a tale that is continuas. I really want the story to continue, I want there to be powerful ups and downs, I want plot twists and strife. I just don't know why.

I constantly complain about the fact that my life is too much like a sitcom or movie. So why would I want to add to the horribleness of a life that follows the plot of Friends, Community, How I Met Your Mother, or most similarly Buffy.

I mean I obviously don't enjoy the insanity. This show is technically a comedy but only the audience that    enjoys watching others pain.

So Why.....

Anybody have an idea as to how to see the world more normally?

And sorry for the lack of specifics I had a few stories, one from work tonight, that I almost wrote but this blog isn't really for you readers i Just felt like writing. So can you see what I see or rater how i See?

No comments:

Post a Comment