Monday, February 7, 2011

Really?

Bad days are like magnets for annoying people and angering events, they seem to be drawn to the general lousiness of the 24 hour period.

Really why do people Ugh never mind

I had tons of great stumble upon musings to post in this epically blank writing area, but once again and in increasing quantity things have come up...

last three days sleeping has become difficult without reason, literally waking up five or six throughout the night with no external interaction. Somehow I went for almost six hours without noticing that I was only wearing one contact. I've suddenly wanted almost no contact with people. My generally happy-despite cynicism-personality has been incredibly dark lately. I have in an overused retarded cliche NOT MYSELF.

But I have no answer as to why

I believe something is going on in my life that will have some huge impact but when I say I have no clue as to what. I honestly have NO CLUE. I don't even have a category for a clue.

I really want to know whats going on in my life so im gonna spend the vast majority of my day alone, and having no communication with the world. As soon as this next class is im blasting my ipod turning off phone and Facebook and ...?...?...?...

So see you all tomorrow when I'm hopefully well rested and much more like me but I have the strangest feeling that this will not come to a resolution on a tuesday nothing ever does heres to wednesday hopefully of this week!

2 comments:

  1. I applaud you for spending alone time...just be careful of where your thoughts wander. The evil one loves to sow seeds of doubt, especially when we are at our most vunerable moments. Meditate on God's glory and his word. All things work out for the glory of our magnificant Father! He is amazing!!!!!!! :D


    Dear friends, don’t be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you. Instead, be very glad—for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world.
    -1 Peter 4:12-13

    Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.
    -James 1:2-4 (I know its The Message version....but i love the language)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sleeping is always irritating! Last week during the storm I couldn't fall asleep until five thirty! I had no one to text because no one wants to text in the middle of the night. ugh! Hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete