Thursday, February 17, 2011

3:15-10:20


This seems like a long time but it apparently isn't I feel so sickly today...
I kept expecting my roommate to get up and start getting ready but he didn't either. I have the suspicion someone may have pumped some kind of gas into our room last night to make us useless today. But the jokes on them cause I was planning on being useless today anyways!!

this blog is part of my uselessness im sitting in class right now and writing this when everyone around me is taking notes that i will end up studying for the next test. I think im a mooch?

I really feel like writing today, Im feeling strangely creative. I think its this book im reading for my new testament class called EPIC (yes its in all caps like all the really trippy tv shows LOST FLASHFORWARD, HEROES) but this book is all about how our lives our universe is all a grand play, a powerful story. And it goes on to say that the reason every story we here has the things it does ie; a hero, a villain, a love story, a fight/conflict, and a once upon a time etc. is because The Story that they are all a Platonic shadow on the cave wall of has all these things in it.

The really fun thing about this book is the use of massive amount of pop-culture he throws in there to give examples we are used to, and I get all of them.

Ok here we go with photos that mean things

Is there ever really anything not MEH on Facebook?


I really do want to create something that lasts I wanna write a story that impacts people.


Literally only one stumble!





No comments:

Post a Comment