Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not Much to write about... or not


So... my day has royally sucked.

is royally a word?

anyways, car place is closed, its gonna cost lotsa mula to get rid of AT&T, oh and CANT STAND BEING AT MY HOUSE!!

Notice I refrained from calling it Home. This is because OC is now home (Kriston we were lying). I miss college so much and even though I may be returning phone-less and car-less I can't wait to go back.

But heres how my day went
in order no times because I don't pay enough attention


  1. woke up=duh
  2. spent hours packing up Christmas decorations
  3. took dogs to get washed
  4. washed dogs=not fun when both dogs weigh over 60 pounds
  5. Stumbleupon
  6. Watching My little brothers Christmass present=GundamWing best cartoon ever made
  7. reading Dean Koontz's frankenstein novels=yeah I'm that bored
  8. Facebook=pranking
  9. stumbling 
  10. stumbling
  11. stumbling
  12. Oh I should Blog!
  13. stumbling
  14. stumbling 
  15. oh yeah
  16. Blogging


but heres some of the awesome things I stumbled upon

"Is that woven bacon I see?"
"Yes, Yes it is"

At least one person who reads this will get this
SFF

Now these next few are just awesome vandalism the third one is my favorite




K thats all folks

3 comments: