Thursday, December 23, 2010

strange mood, movies, and motivation

I'm still a day behind but who's actually reading this?

I woke up yesterday in the strangest mood...
I was apathetic about everything, no real motivation because I really had nothing to do. I had never really felt that way before, I was simply without care.

SIDE NOTE my car may have a broken timing belt, if thats the problem it'll be over a thousand dollars


However my brother rented Salt, and Get him to the Greek from red box and my day got better because I had stuff to critique. 

Really liked both movies Get him to Greek was awesome it made me search for some song on itunes. I loved Russel Brand everyone should have a crazy british rockstar friend. The world would just work better!

Salt was good and mysterious, but I new it going in. Instead of being surprised and actually confused or in suspense I spent the entire movie waiting for the sudden reversal. Because it had so many twists and direction changes I was not impressed by the final shocker. I would have preferred them risking someone figure out the ending instead of just trying to confuse me so much I got bored. 

OK titled this simply for the alliteration idk if there was any strange motivation?

I really need to start writing too many projects im working on but i'll probably spend the next couple of hours on facebook, imdb and stumbleupon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment