Wednesday, December 22, 2010

forgot to post yesterday haha.

so heres what I did yesterday...
...
...
...
...
...
Oh! the lunar eclipse counts?... Then yeah that's all I did

Seriously though that was awesome! my sister was tripping balls cause she was on some crazy pain med's for her back, my brother was complaining about how boring it was, and i was freezing my toes off waiting for the moon to turn red?


This red moon phenomenon is explained scientifically with some mumbo jumbo bout the suns ambient light being filtered out or some tree hugging crap about pollution in earths atmosphere. but i have my own take...

The moon turns red because all the martians are extremely religious. You see the believe during an eclipse is when you're closest to God. Martian eclipses only happen like once every hudred years so most of them visit the moon during its eclipse. The moon itself does not turn red, because your actually seeing billions of martians standing on the moon.


other than the eclipse I spent most of my day on stumble upon here are my favorites of the day:

Swfme.com - Simple fast swf hosting


Dog Diary vs. Cat Diary


yeah thats it... se u next time




No comments:

Post a Comment