Sunday, December 19, 2010

FINALLY BLOGGING?!

I have been adamant about not writing one of theses for a while, but as im sitting in my brothers house while him and his wife are watching, and enjoying, eclipse I feel the need to rant.

The first problem I have with this situation is that Billy picked the movie, he at least recognizes the level of that failure. He just cannot stop himself he has become a thirteen-year-old-girl complete with sucking his thumb.

BTW just passed the part in the movie that her dad says she should spend more time with Jacob, and less with the hundred year old abusive blood sucking pedophile who continually freaks her out and stalks her. oh and now he is being crazy possessive idk how this relationship works.
oh and why are the vampire's walking around in sunlight without burning in agony or even sparkling??

sorry I covered other reasons that this story is retarted.

But I am having a great time at my brother and sister in law's house. Playing with my 7 moth old four legged cousin, watching random-albiet some crappy-movies, rocking out to Black-eyed-peas and Ke$ha, eating amazing home cooked meals, skyp*ing with really good friends, and not going to work or school.

This christmas break has started out great. stay tuned for the great adventures of DrAgan and Sir Wrong!!

1 comment:

  1. I approve of your perspective of Twilight. Apparently Bella is an empty shell of a character so more people can identify with her.
    Too much advocacy of abusive, controlling relationships, if you ask me.

    Also, keep up the blogging:)

    ReplyDelete