Thursday, March 10, 2011

Touche weather, Touche


Really? ever since I can remember the weather has been the antithesis of my emotional, mental, or actual state of health.

so when I say I love gloomy, rainy, wet, cold, nasty, stormy, frightening weather know that im not joking those are the times I feel good.

I haven't added any stumbles in a long time and rarely do I ever add captions so you're in luck, or maybe you're just as bored as I am even though there is a million productive things you could be doing.

If you dont think this would be the best God humor since
the platypus, then something is wrong with you
Who can really dance good? I mean theres the Jabberwokies but who else?
PLEASE STOP WATCHING!
we are running out of good books as it is
HAHAHA babies acting like their older is
always amazing The Landlord with Pearl
and Will Ferral is awesome watch it NOW!
oh and new addition to the blog will be StUpId quote of the day (no it will not always be written like that)

Kaylan Cobb- "Thats a door stop, they just happen"
Also look forward to a video blog of me making fun of some book or movie or tv show you can vote as to what ill be parodying in the comments. I will be imitating these guys


http://www.youtube.com/user/charlieissocoollike

SO get ready for some awesomeness as soon as i figure out what ill be doing I NEED IDEAS

and within the first couple of videos I will be getting my hair dyed black
BE AFRAID, I certainly am

sooo yeah

10 comments:

  1. 1: Love the baby.
    2: Thanks for misquoting me and calling me stupid :)
    3: Are you seriously making us dye your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES NOT A MISSQUOTE AND YES
    ALSO THIS COMMENT IS NOT HELPFULL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the hair dye is a wonderful idea!
    Also, the Jersey Shore picture made my night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something tells me that if you dye your hair black, you'll gay, emo, zebra. Possibly like Adam Lambert sans makeup.
    Please don't.

    Sincerely,
    Jenny, Amanda, Hayfish, and Lauren

    Also, insult Jersey Shore. Which means you have to watch it. But still. Actually, MTV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW thats rude, plus that was grammatically incorrect and you can't sign something Amanda when her comment before says the opposite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joel!!!! I came up with what you should do this summer! (And it's not in OK)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's an internship.... are u coming to lawton for spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah! a group of us should do something on friday!
    The planned psychathon is out of the question unless it's at your house or somewhere else. cause of my mom.

    i posted that right after I heard about the Charlie Sheen internship for the summer.

    ReplyDelete