Sunday, March 20, 2011

punching bags.

Whoever decided that punching bags are a good way to alleviate anger, and help you get over wanting to hit an actual person, is an idiot.

Think about it, What were punching bags invented for? Yeah thats right boxers. They were invented in order to train people how to beat the crap out of other people. So yeah the encourage violence instead of defusing it.

In respect of the above I regret my last full day in town and the punching bag in my families patio. So if I ever say the words "someone stop me im bout to hurt someone" you should!

I was going to come up with something clever but, i didn't

my blog was originally titled mixed messages, metaphors and punching bags but im bored

so heres a stumble a quote and a goodbye its good to be back on campus why must school start tomorrow?

Only in Thailand





1 comment: