Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dead Blond Cow, Ignore the title

Until arriving at college I did not understand the power of music. 

I was surprised at the far reaching super influencing Indie Crap all my friends listen to but some of it hes merit, some of it can be really good. Music can say things that are difficult to say elsewhere, or any other way. 

Um this may or may not be indie crap music, im still not sure which is and isn't, and only slightly sorry to all those who are angered by my repetitive naming all indie music crap.

Still not sure it all isn't

But, I heard this song, or rather listened to the words for the first time today, 


When everything seems like the movies 
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive 

And I don't want the world to see me 
Cause I don't think that they'd understand 
When everything's made to be broken 
I just want you to know who I am 

Its simply awesome, I really Like this song right now its just very appropriate.

So if you have other music that is socially rejected for its general hipster crappy-ness, Get me to listen to it without me knowing and I might even enjoy it. You will have to disguise it well though.





1 comment:

  1. That is one of my favorite songs of all time. I relate. :)

    ReplyDelete