Wednesday, March 2, 2011

From Widdendream to Exuberance

Widdendream is a dead english word that I have decided to single handedly bring back into general circulation.

 My plan is simple. Use it on the blog, Facebook, papers, and then every computer I have access to I will add it to the dictionary. You should all help and together we can restart the use of this amazing word.

But first you need to know the definition,

Widdendream
Noun – “A state of mental disturbance or confusion”
So now my blog title makes since right? My life in the last two days specifically yesterday my mind was disturbed and confused but after getting off work and taking a quick two hour walk with one of my favorite peoples, and confiding in one of my other great friends. All of that made my day end up pretty amazing. 
Also
Hannah Ketring wanted me to title this blog Suicide, Stealing, and Sex even though it dosen't apply.
Also My subconscience is a jerk It needs to go die in a hole, thats all. 

5 comments:

  1. Don't condemn your subconscious. It will come back to bite you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing-you lie.
    Hannah just provided you with a word, you wanted it to use it.
    Get your facts straight, sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prob is,its actually a scottish derived word,still in use and means more mental confusion from madness,fury.like a meth heads fits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ... I lov the word widdendream... I have used it in poetry.

    ReplyDelete