Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life's, Just this Guy we know..... He's not very fun at parties.

First year of college is basically over! but wait explanation point?

Am I happy this year is over? I mean really, This year has been amazing some crazy heights and horrible lows but I don't want it to end do I?

Next year will be so different, several of my friends will be gone all first semester, we won't be freshman, Honors students only have one class together. So things are changing a bit too much for comfort...

But I am ready for this work to be over, I am ecstatic about this school year ending and exited a little about getting away from some people but for the most part I'm not looking forward to the summer break. I the epitome of mixed feelings I wish I could stay on campus with everyone there all summer without any school!

ok here are two great stumbles




No comments:

Post a Comment