Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trying to remain chill in the midst of Insanity

Monday-rains pours/2 while 1 (This is in not so subtle code)

Tuesday-computer broke, day one of my new talon job takes a significant amount of time but ended up being really fun.

Wednesday-Talon office from 8:00pm to 3:30am with a 9:30 class the next day (I hadn't done any homework) Also found out that the class I carefully planned ride home for was a week earlier than expected.


Thursday-Got picked up by my brother and went to half a bachelor party in order to get a ride home to L-town.

Friday-Very near fatal car wreck on the way to a motorcycle safety training class, Missed a football game that a very old friend from germany was in town for

Saturday-I am not good at very good at riding (I don't understand the clutch) I had to attend the wedding related to the bachelor party on Thursday (I didn't pack for this clothes did not fit), ran into another fairly old friend that I hadn't spoken to in several months.

Sunday-I apparently can ride, I passed the test only to find out my family was hoping that I wouldn't... Return to OC (with lots of homework still to do)


Monday-View 63 has a thoroughly enjoyable night beating out all of last year easily. Our suite-mates fake rob us to teach us to lock our doors.

Tuesday-Get my computer back with all my settings wiped, random dramatic things (more subtle code)


This has been my life recently lets see what tomorrow brings, also comment if you want me to blog about anything specific.

2 comments:

  1. Shaniqua Fricken LewisSeptember 13, 2011 at 9:15 PM

    Blog aout how to be a good editor while keeping up with real life. I think the features editor needs a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key word in that is "good" editor

    ReplyDelete