Monday, June 20, 2011

The Short List

People always seem to ask whats your favorite ________, Its a conversation starter. It can tell you a lot about a person. However I find myself never fully prepared to answer. I have favorites don't get me wrong but they say different things about me and I want different people to have different first impressions. because of this I have compiled a short list of my favorite ______'s.

Movies
1 Memento
2 Donnie Darko
3 Prestige
4 Peter Pan (live action 2008)
5 The Holy Grail (monty python)

Books
1 Fahrenheit 451
2 Adam
3 State of Fear
4 Candor
5 Animorphs

TV shows
1 Firefly
2 Game of thrones
3 Cougar town
4 Futurama
5 NCIS/House

OTHER
1 Final Fantasy 7
2 Think-Write
3 Cracked/Wired
4 Cardiff, Whales

and now your thinking Joel that gives us nothing at all yeah we now have lots of things to check out if we havent seen, read, or watched these yet;  but you need to explain yourself. 

Well stupid reader who I am thinking for, I will explain myself but not right now I will however every day this week cover one section or one item and why its so bloody awesome. 

For now i'll leave you with an ultimatum get ahold of these quick all subsequent blogs will contain spoilers

No comments:

Post a Comment