Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Messages

These are messages to those in my past present and future.

Things I wish I could have, wish I would, wish I will say.

I hate you, not jokingly not out of frustration but actual to the marrow, teeth gnashingly painful hatred.

I love you, I cannot express my need for you in my ability to function, because I don't understand it. You do not complete me, you are me I find my identity through you.

You ruined me, there was a time when I needed your love your direction and you did nothing you failed me.

We could have been something genius me and you were supposed to be something special and it's my fault we aren't

You are nothing more than an acquaintance, I'm not sure why you think we are so close, get far far away from me.

I need you in a way I didn't know was possible, you are my truth my challenge and my safety net you are the person that makes me be me I want/need you forever


Life is complicated messy and stupid, I'm reminded of the words to a hymn "this world is not my own I'm just a passing through" this isn't where I belong therefore is this the real me?

I believe that who you chose to love, who you chose to spend time with, says more about who you are than who you chose to portray yourself as.

Chances are if your reading this I may have chosen you. You may be part of my personality definition, but chances are about equal that you are someone I rejected...

Ps. if you think one of the messages are for you, I'm not telling

Pps. I'm writing The 900 Man because no one commented on my last post it'll be up at the end of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment